There are many ways that volunteers can help Animal Protectors serve our communities. Review some of the needs below to see if these may interest you. If you're interested, please fill out the volunteer application form below - we can't wait to hear from you!
- Office needs during operating hours (8 am - 8 pm)
- Greet visitors during public hours, answer questions, help with adoptions, answer phones.
- Dog walking
- Cat care: feeding cats, cleaning, socialize.
- Cleaning/Repairs: laundry, dishes, mopping, sweeping, maintenance tasks, yard care.
- Animal Transport: getting animals to local veterinarians.
- Fundraising and Community Events
- Meet and greets: help showcase our animals at Petsmart, Petco and other local businesses. Usually occur on weekends.